DxFLEX is a new clinical flow cytometry platform derived from the successful CytoFLEX. The advanced sensitivity and intuitive software DxFLEX makes flow cytometry routine for both novice and expert flow cytometry technicians and promotes standardization. Functionality in the autoloader facilitates accurate results and sample tracking.
- Wavelength Division Multiplexing (WDM) detection modules offer superior signal resolution
- Simplified system settings, data acquisition & result export functions
- Seven configurations available, up to 3-laser and 13-color detection
- Optional DxFLEX Autoloader decreases the hands on time with multiple tube loading and plate loading
- Compact design for use in biological safety cabinets
DxFLEX is an IVD instrument that is available only in countries where the regulatory approval is obtained from the local regulatory agencies. Please check with your local sales representatives before placing your orders.
Choose a Model
|Part Number||Product Name||Status||List Price||Buy|
- Inlet system for 12×75 mm & micro-scale sample tube loading via single tube loader(up to 30,000 events per sec)
- DxFLEX Autoloader is compatible with 32 tube carousel and 96 well plates
- Preset cleaning & maintenance programs with automatic maintenance reminders for easy maintenance
- Three preset sample rates (high; medium; low) plus user-controlled option
- Simple intuitive interface & automated parameter optimization for improved work efficiency
- Graphical operating tools for adjusting threshold, gain, compensation & more directly on results graph
- Chinese/English bilingual interface
- Convenient compensation library stores compensation values of fluorescent dyes in multicolor experiments for future use
- Automated instrument quality control procedures & reporting (laser delay/power, channel gain, mean fluorescence intensity, rCV) for more reliable stable results
- Standardization procedure can be used to monitor Median Fluorescent Intensity (MFI) and track gain changes for assays.
- Filter by: