Kaluza Analysis Software Version 2.1.1
LIS keyword update issue fixed.
Kaluza Analysis Software Version 2.1
- Installation of a Microsoft .NET Framework Windows updates released between May 2018 and July 2018 causes Kaluza Analysis Software to crash with a “Error 99999” when the radial menu is accessed by right clicking an object within the software.
Kaluza Analysis Software Version 2.0
- Users can define default settings of different platforms to optimize the display:
- The option window contains a “$CYT Defaults” tab in option window. The platform specific settings include for example axis scale and default quadrant gate name.
- Support for index sorting data of Moflo cell sorter:
- The software supports index sorting parameters. Users can create index sorting plots for further analysis.
- Users can create auto-gates that automatically identify the target population.
- Auto-gates embedded in LMD files are imported as part of the acquisition protocol.
- User management:
- Optional user management function. Assign user names and roles, define account lockout and password expiration policy.
- User login and protocol action are tracked.
- Cell cycle analysis algorithms:
- Select from 2 algorithms: Michael H. Fox, J.V. Watson.
- Automatic or manual identification of cell cycle phases.
- Automatic calculation of absolute cell count based on reference beads or volume.
- QC Report:
- Users can create QC protocols for instrument and assay QC.
- QC results can be visualized using Levey-Jennings charts.
- ”Rare event” Display function:
- Resolution can be decreased for desired cell subsets aiding in the visualization of small populations.
- Compensation can be exported in a Navios or Gallios compatible format.
- Acquisition settings including voltage, gain and compensation can be be displayed as CytoSettings table.
- Shapes such as lines and arrows can be added within the plots.
- Channel value of median is available for statistics.
- Ratio parameters can be defined and added.
- “IF” conditionals can be used in expressions in information tables and sheets.
- % Grandparent gated available as population statistic.
- Reports from two samples can be displayed side by side for comparison.
- The Information Sheet can be used to display statistic values in several columns and to copy data directly from spreadsheet applications.
- Data export:
- Results and plots can be exported to LIS.
- Gif files can be exported from radar plots.
- Histogram data can be exported to .CSV file for future analysis.
- Merged files can contain up to 20 million events.
- A composite can contain up to 100 plots.
- Rapidly add gate to Boolean logic.
- Visible gate colors can be selected on a per plot basis.
- Display a user-defined number of events per plot
- Data can be normalized for overlay histogram display.
- Users can choose to display Y axis as count, max% or gate%
- On offset histogram overlays the data source can be labeled directly on the axis.
- New export image file formats of plots include .bmp and .jpeg.
- The default file name of statistics exported as .CSV file contains the sample ID and can be changed by the user.
- Text can be pasted directly from the clipboard into Kaluza report sheets.
- Display more than one statistic value directly at the gate.
- Dataset information can be removed from plot title in composite protocols by default if desired.
- Default color of the first gate can be defined in Kaluza options.
- The ctrl+L shortcut pastes plots as link.
- When data is dragged to a saved composite protocol, the range setting in the protocol is changed.
- When a LMD file is imported to a composite protocol saved in version 1.3, the gate positions are incorrect.
- The plot sheet is deleted when multiple sheets are exported in one PDF file and the plot sheets are unchecked in preview window.
- Protocol and dataset name are displayed in the header of exported PDF files.
For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.