Dry pre-formulated antibody panels for rare event detection, immune function, immune system research and selected clinical applications.
- Expert-proven assays
- Lean workflow, no antibody pipetting
- Minimized inventory management
- Allowing for flexibility where needed
DuraClone IF Dry Antibody Panels
Antibody combinations for immune functional cytometry
- Sensitive cytokine detection at the single cell level using a simple and efficient workflow.
- Dry ready-to-use panel eliminates error-prone antibody pipetting.
- Simple and fast PerFix-nc permeabilization protocol.
DURAClone IM Antibody Panels
Pre-formulated antibody panels up to 10 colors for immune system research.
- Elimination of antibody pipetting shortens the turn-around-time and minimizes human error sources.
- Simplified inventory management by using one dry, pre-formulated products.
- Designed by expert labs, such as participants of the ONE study
DURAClone RE Antibody Panels
Antibody combinations for rare event detection in clinical research of blood disorders.
- Pre-formulated 7-8 color antibody panels in unitized dry Beckman Coulter proprietary format.
- Antibody dosing adjusted to either high sample volumes or high cellular concentrations.
- Expert-proven marker combinations.