Automated Liquid Handling Solutions
By combining the power of Echo and Biomek brands, we’ve officially launched the next wave in liquid handling technology.
As experts in fluidtransferology, we now offer a broader range of flexible, scalable liquid handling solutions for NGS, genomic, cellular, protein and other workflows—for research areas such as drug discovery, biopharma, agriculture, synthetic biology, forensics and more. We also offer a library of demonstrated next-generation sequencing and nucleic acid sample prep methods automated across our portfolio.
Whether it’s acoustic dispensing, tip-based liquid handling or fully integrated systems—we have the expertise and breadth of capabilities to expand your scientific boundaries, maximize your budget and rapidly drive your discoveries.
Biomek NGeniuS Next Generation Library Prep System
Automation for NGS library preparation
- Dynamic DeckOptix System reduces errors by identifying misplaced labware
- Reduced hands-on time for NGS protocols
- Batch setup and remote monitoring using Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge
Biomek i-Series Automated Workstations
Tip-based automated liquid handling solution for NGS, synthetic biology, proteomics, drug discovery, sample management, and functional screening workflows.
- Ideal for medium- to high-throughput workflows
- Microliter-to-milliliter transfers with high precision and speed
- Complete walkaway solution that is flexible and versatile allowing a variety of sample sizes, reagent volumes, labware, device integrations and supplemental steps to transform your workflows
Echo Acoustic Liquid Handlers
Tip-less and contact-free automated liquid dispensing solution for NGS, synthetic biology, proteomics, drug discovery, sample management, and functional screening workflows.
- Enables assay miniaturization through precise nanoliter-scale transfers
- Allows for fast any-well-to-any-well transfers to speed up DNA/RNA normalization, barcoding, and pooling of libraries
- Eliminates dependency on single use plastic pipette tips for sustainability
Biomek Genomic Workstations
Automate and simplify pipetting-intensive genomic workflows including:
- qPCR/PCR setup
- NGS library construction
- Microarray target prep
Access Laboratory Workstation
A walk-away system tailored for a wide range of applications
- Assay-ready plate preparation
- Lead optimization and secondary screening assays
- High-throughput gene expression assays