Featuring the New Access Dual Robot System
ACOUSTIC SAMPLE MANAGEMENT
Setting new standards for sample integrity, sample management efficiency, and data quality
Cost-effective Plate Preparation and Superior Data Quality
Sample management is the linchpin of any discovery process. For screens to be run effectively, the sample library must be uncompromised. Labcyte’s sample management solutions dramatically reduce sample volume requirements without sacrificing precision.
Fully Acoustic Sample Management
The introduction of acoustic tubes enables fully acoustic sample management workflows and offers all the benefits of tip-less liquid transfer, starting at sample preparation. Acoustic tubes coupled with the Echo 655T Liquid Handler and Access Dual Robot System offer superior results for sample management applications.
- Primary Screening
- Secondary Screening
- Hit Validation
- Dose-Response, IC50, EC50
- Assay-ready Plate Production
- Targeted Screening
Primary screening workflows benefit from a completely acoustic liquid handling solution, eliminating the risk of sample contamination or loss resulting from the use of tips. Sample transfers can be made directly from source acoustic tubes to source plates or assay-ready plates.
Fully Acoustic Liquid Handling Solution
Whether you are verifying targets by re-screening hits or creating dose response curves, acoustic sample management workflows will validate hits 8x faster. The ability to cherry-pick only indentified hits into a tube rack prevents unnecessary freeze-thaw cycles and risk of hydration or evaporation due to exposure to environment.
- Improved sample integrity by eliminating unnecessary freeze-thaw cycles and limiting hydration and evaporation
- Faster hit validation by transferring samples acoustically without source plates
- Elimination of disposable tip cost typically used by traditional liquid handling processes
- Reduced sample volume requirements, enabling longer use of precious libraries and waste reduction