DuraClone IF Dry Antibody Panels
Be Certain About the Response
The dry pre-formulated DuraClone IF antibody panels reveal cytokine responses at the single cell level, excluding bias from antibody pipetting variability or unsteady panel design.
- Efficient – simultaneous staining of surface and intracellular antigens
- Robust – minimal compensation requirements
- Flexible – multiple options for drop-in markers
DURAClone IF Reagents
Your Clinical Research Trial Companion
The dry pre-formulated DuraClone IF panels, which can be shipped and stored at room temperature, enable the level of experimental rigor that is key to multi-centric and longitudinal clinical research studies.
Standardized But Not Locked
The DuraClone IF panels are optimized 5- or 6-color antibody panels that are meaningful on their own, but also adapt readily to your specific research needs. Drop-in slots for additional antigens markers accommodate broadly available fluorochromes such as PE or APC.
Streamlined Workflow for Immune Functional Assays
The DuraClone IF kits provide the specified antibody panels as a dried-down layer in each test tube and are optimized for simultaneous surface and intracellular staining using the innovative permeabilization kit PerFix-nc (B31167). This shortens turnaround times and reduces sources of error and variability.
DuraClone IF Features
- Pre-formulated 5-6 color antibody panel
- Unitized dry Beckman Coulter proprietary test tube format
- Expert-proven marker combinations
- 25 tests/package with 3 compensation kits