What if changing your extraction alone could improve the success of your lab?
Nucleic acid extraction from formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded (FFPE) tissue is challenging due to the nature of the tissue preparation. Agencourt FormaPure reagent kits represent a single chemistry system designed and optimized for use in Next-Generation Sequencing (NGS) as well as other downstream applications including qPCR/ddPCR/PCR. Maximizing integrity, yield and purity from an FFPE sample is required to minimize the risk of losing important genetic information.
- Consistent extraction of NGS compatible RNA and/or DNA from a single FFPE sample
- Scalable single chemistry system for manual or automated usage
- Extract higher integrity nucleic acids supporting improved sensitivity for NGS applications
Download the complete details for manual or automated RNA, DNA, or total nucleic extraction from FFPE.
All Genomic Reagents
- Proof of Principle Support
- Genomic Reagents Selection Guide
- Customer Technical Support for Genomics & Nucleic Acid Sample Prep
- Total Nucleic Acid Isolation
- DNA Isolation
- RNA Isolation
- Cleanup and Size Selection